Are you passionate about setting up Cloud solutions and delivering value to people who use the service globally? Are you motivated by creating visible results?
GESHDO is looking for a talented AWS cloud engineer with experience in infrastructure and delivery of IT solutions in a hybrid cloud and on-premises model for an enterprise banking customer.
Who you are:
We imagine that you have good experience with AWS using the core AWS services (EC2, IAM, Lambda, VPC), and that you have experience in building or maintaining cloud-native applications including a strong notion of security and best practices. Furthermore you have knowledge of writing infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or Terraform.
We imagine you have a good background in Linux/Unix administration and have had exposure to large-scale systems design and the ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
In addition it is a plus if you have:
- Experience with authentication services, Cognito or Curity
- Experience with serverless approaches using AWS Lambda
- An AWS certificate
What you will do:
As an AWS Cloud Engineer you will help the client achieve the best possible solution using your AWS Cloud experience and knowledge. This includes:
- Understanding the current application infrastructure and suggesting changes to it, e.g. production, test and development environments.
- Build, release and manage the configuration of all production systems
- Work with architects and development teams to design and implement any scalable software services in AWS.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines when necessary
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- Help in defining and documenting best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
Consulting - GESHDO is a growing consultant company that believes in the next generation of technology and building the digital future. Cloud technologies, modern development tools and languages and quick deliveries without compromising quality are some of the strong themes at GESHDO.
What we can offer you:
- Targeted goals: Our Employees are what makes us special and keeping you happy and technically challenged is what drives us forward. A few things we offer to achieve this is education in new technologies, meetings with our career coach/psychotherapist and the best tools to write code. As an example, our consultants learn an average of two new programming language per year.
- Transparency: We are founded by two developers who drew the core values from their own extensive experiences as consultants. One important thing for us is that we are an open book, nothing is secret and anyone wanting to be part of the decision-making process is welcomed with open arms.
- Social environment: The work-life balance is key to us. Meetings are during business hours and overtime is something we always try to avoid. We also like each other and try to get together as often as we can. Somethings that we currently do (which are optional to attend of course) are going to conferences, arrange hackathons, exercise together and get together at after works
- Competitive benefits package: We provide you a great pension program and protection if you get sick. You will get access to our personal trainer and our psychotherapist/careers coach. When you join us, we also give you a clear idea of how you can increase your salary level.
- The “Geshdo philosophy”: We want to challenge the industry standards to once again make the result for the end-user the primary focus. Development should not have convenience as its primary focus, challenging yourself to use new technologies, use new ways of thinking and testing the boundaries of what is possible is what makes development a useful tool rather than a restriction. If you are also someone who would like to work in this way, we believe that we will have a lot of fun working together!