GESHDO is looking for a motivated software developer with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies who wants to be a part of our team that develops banking solutions on a cloud platform.
Who you are
We imagine that you have a couple years of experience working in full stack development using agile principles. We also believe that you are passionate about software and enjoy coding as much as we do. For this role the ideal candidate is someone who enjoys developing solutions on AWS or other cloud platforms, and any experience in the banking industry or regulatory services is a plus.
What you will do
- Work on exciting projects: You would be joining our software development team focusing on creating solutions in the cloud, primarily in AWS, for the banking industry. We have built an enterprise level cloud based server infrastructure thereby enabling a bank to scale up their business without having to think about hardware constraints and on-premises maintenance.
- Work with modern web tools: We strongly believe that to keep up as a consultant the most important thing is to keep up with the technology. We work with the latest frameworks and tools such as Vue.js and Node.js and others, but also appreciate if you have experience in Java for example.
- Be a consultant: As a consultant you will learn a lot of advantageous skills. Not only technical but also how to manage client relationships and client expectations.
- Work together with our passionate and friendly team. The team consists of people who all share their excitement for technology and coding. They have extensive knowledge that they like to share within the team and help each other out where possible.
What we can offer you:
- Targeted goals: Our Employees are what makes us special and keeping you happy and technically challenged is what drives us forward. A few things we offer to achieve this is education in new technologies, meetings with our career coach/psychotherapist and the best tools to write code. As an example, our consultants learn an average of two new programming language per year.
- Transparency: We are founded by two developers who drew the core values from their own extensive experiences as consultants. One important thing for us is that we are an open book, nothing is secret and anyone wanting to be part of the decision-making process is welcomed with open arms.
- Social environment: The work-life balance is key to us. Meetings are during business hours and overtime is something we always try to avoid. We also like each other and try to get together as often as we can. Somethings that we currently do (which are optional to attend of course) are going to conferences, arrange hackathons, exercise together and get together at after works
- Competitive benefits package: We provide you a great pension program and protection if you get sick. When you join us, we also give you a clear idea of how you can increase your salary level.
- The “Geshdo philosophy”: We want to challenge the industry standards to once again make the result for the end-user the primary focus. Development should not have convenience as its primary focus, challenging yourself to use new technologies, use new ways of thinking and testing the boundaries of what is possible is what makes development a useful tool rather than a restriction. If you are also someone who would like to work in this way, we believe that we will have a lot of fun working together!
- Note: At the present time we do not offer relocation assistance