Looking for a new job should be something fun and exciting! Far too often we are faced with long lists of requirements and vague company presentations. We think you deserve better 😊.
Who you are
We imagine that you have worked with system administration for a while. Ideally you have worked hands on with hardware and has worked with a broad spectrum of system administration tasks such as setting up and maintaining systems, install software, managing security policy (firewalls, antivirus etc.) and manage user administration.
At Geshdo you will be working with Cloud and although it is not a requirement that you have worked with Cloud technologies before we would like to see that you have an interest to learn how to work with Cloud infrastructure. We would also like to see that you are very familiar working in either a Linux or a Windows environment. It is also a plus if you have knowledge of a script programming language such as Python or Powershell.
What you will do:
- Cloud. We work with bleeding edge technology and our competence cover the 3 main cloud platforms, GCP, AWS and Azure. As a System administrator you will work with Cloud Infrastructure to help our clients achieve the best possible solutions.
- A broad spectrum of system administration tasks such as setting up work stations and deploying networks for new servers and products.
- Be a part of our Cloud team. We create smart solutions and you will join us working with everything from planning to building, deploying and maintaining. We have for example built the world´s fastest bank website.
- Consulting. We are all consultants and our clients trusts us to find the best IT solutions for them. At Geshdo you will work closely with clients and other talented IT professionals.
What we can offer you:
- Targeted goals: Our Employees are what makes us special and keeping you happy and technically challenged is what drives us forward. A few things we offer to achieve this is education in new technologies, meetings with our career coach/psychotherapist and the best tools to write code. As an example, our consultants learn an average of two new programming language per year.
- Transparency: We are founded by two developers who drew the core values from their own extensive experiences as consultants. One important thing for us is that we are an open book, nothing is secret and anyone wanting to be part of the decision-making process is welcomed with open arms.
- Social environment: The work-life balance is key to us. Meetings are during business hours and overtime is something we always try to avoid. We also like each other and try to get together as often as we can. Somethings that we currently do (which are optional to attend of course) are going to conferences, arrange hackathons, exercise together and get together at after works
- Competitive benefits package: We provide you a great pension program and protection if you get sick. You will get access to our personal trainer and our psychotherapist/careers coach. When you join us, we also give you a clear idea of how you can increase your salary level.
- The “Geshdo philosophy”: We want to challenge the industry standards to once again make the result for the end-user the primary focus. Development should not have convenience as its primary focus, challenging yourself to use new technologies, use new ways of thinking and testing the boundaries of what is possible is what makes development a useful tool rather than a restriction. If you are also someone who would like to work in this way, we believe that we will have a lot of fun working together!