Looking for a new job should be something fun and exciting! Far too often we are faced with long lists of requirements and vague company presentations. We think you deserve better 😊.
Who you are
We imagine that you share our hope that people one day will understand that cloud computing is not only server instances in a data centre and wish that everyone understood how serverless technologies will enable an almost endless amount of new opportunities, new business models and services compared to an IT-department with an on-prem data centre.
We imagine that you have worked with infrastructure or that you have a interest in the area and understand how you e.g. configure a network. We would like to see that you are a developer and that you enjoy working with modern programming languages such as Go, Node.js and Python.
What you will do:
- Cloud. We work with bleeding edge technology and our competence cover the 3 main cloud platforms, GCP, AWS and Azure. Does Microservices, CI/CD pipelines and serverless API:s sounds interesting to you? If so, you will have fun at work with us!
-Programming. We are proud of the fact that we all are programmers and in our cloud team you will be working with modern languages such as Node.js, Go and Python.
-Work with the full project cycle. We create smart solutions and you will join us working with everything from planning to building, deploying and maintaining. We have for example built the world´s fastest bank website.
-Agile and DevOps for real, not just the buzzword. Our serverless team are used to making decisions on their own. They work with complicated technology and have the ability to think on their feet and solve problems as they run into them.
What we can offer you:
- Targeted goals: Our Employees are what makes us special and keeping you happy and technically challenged is what drives us forward. A few things we offer to achieve this is education in new technologies, meetings with our career coach/psychotherapist and the best tools to write code. As an example, our consultants learn an average of two new programming language per year.
- Transparency: We are founded by two developers who drew the core values from their own extensive experiences as consultants. One important thing for us is that we are an open book, nothing is secret and anyone wanting to be part of the decision-making process is welcomed with open arms.
- Social environment: The work-life balance is key to us. Meetings are during business hours and overtime is something we always try to avoid. We also like each other and try to get together as often as we can. Somethings that we currently do (which are optional to attend of course) are going to conferences, arrange hackathons, exercise together and get together at after works
- Competitive benefits package: We provide you a great pension program and protection if you get sick. You are will get access to our personal trainer and our psychotherapist/careers coach. When you join us, we also give you a clear idea of how you can increase your salary level.
- The “Geshdo philosophy”: We want to challenge the industry standards to once again make the result for the end-user the primary focus. Development should not have convenience as its primary focus, challenging yourself to use new technologies, use new ways of thinking and testing the boundaries of what is possible is what makes development a useful tool rather than a restriction. If you are also someone who would like to work in this way, we believe that we will have a lot of fun working together!