Looking for a new job should be something fun and exciting! Far too often we are faced with long lists of requirements and vague company presentations. We think you deserve better 😊
Who you are
We imagine that you have experience and a passion for software development, you wish that all people understood the beauty in writing code and the craftsmanship that you do every day. You are constantly reading about new ways of solving problems and are also looking for colleagues that you can talk to for hours about coding. For this role we would like to see that you have a strong passion for web development and that you have experience of working with .NET.
What you will do
- - Work on exciting projects: Our .NET team work on challenging but fun projects. The projects are often, if not always, working on a core function of the clients business and the result make a big difference for our clients.
- - Work with modern web based solutions in .NET. We like to stay as updated as we can and commonly work with Asp.net, .Net core and Azure. We work with building full scaled applications so you will get the opportunity to do some exciting things in front end and infrastructure also although the focus will be on working with the .NET framework.
- - Work together with our passionate and friendly team. The team consists of people who all share their excitement for technology and coding. They have extensive knowledge that they like to share within the team and help each other out where possible.
What we can offer you:
- Targeted goals: Our Employees are what makes us special and keeping you happy and technically challenged is what drives us forward. A few things we offer to achieve this is education in new technologies, meetings with our career coach/psychotherapist and the best tools to write code. As an example, our consultants learn an average of two new programming language per year.
- Transparency: We are founded by two developers who drew the core values from their own extensive experiences as consultants. One important thing for us is that we are an open book, nothing is secret and anyone wanting to be part of the decision-making process is welcomed with open arms.
- Social environment: The work-life balance is key to us. Meetings are during business hours and overtime is something we always try to avoid. We also like each other and try to get together as often as we can. Somethings that we currently do (which are optional to attend of course) are going to conferences, arrange hackathons, exercise together and get together at after works
- Competitive benefits package: We provide you a great pension program and protection if you get sick. When you join us, we also give you a clear idea of how you can increase your salary level.
- The “Geshdo philosophy”: We want to challenge the industry standards to once again make the result for the end-user the primary focus. Development should not have convenience as its primary focus, challenging yourself to use new technologies, use new ways of thinking and testing the boundaries of what is possible is what makes development a useful tool rather than a restriction. If you are also someone who would like to work in this way, we believe that we will have a lot of fun working together!